Sunday 24 July 2011

The Third Letter to David

 
My dear David,

Your mum tells me that you found my second letter to you even harder to read than the first. Is it because of the way I described you having to stand in front of the full-length mirror with your junior schoolboy underpants pulled right down to your ankles and your school vest pulled all the way up to your arm-pits?

Or was it because I reminded you of the ring on your mum’s door-bell as you stood in the middle of the room, for all intents and purposes bare-nude?

Yes, I’m sure my letter brought back floods of unpleasant memories David, but what can you expect when you’re such a badly behaved and naughty boy?

I can’t imagine what must have gone through your mind as you stood looking at your reflection in the mirror, with your hands up on your head. No wonder you’d rather not be reminded of the awful suspense as your mum left the room to answer the door.

You must have heard your mum talking, but did you know who the visitor was? No? Could you recognise the voice? Maybe you did!

Did you wonder whether the visitor would be invited in? Did you think that whoever it was would be asked to come into the living-room and to see you standing there practically bare-nude? You must have had an overwhelming feeling of dread as you stood, still with hands on head in front of the mirror, as you asked yourself all these questions.

It was just as well I was there to look after you when your mum went to answer the front door David, because I could see you were having enormous difficulty trying to keep still in front of the mirror. I saw your head twisting round, straining to see through the living-room door and into the hall to try and see who it was that had called on your mum. As you turned your finger-tips slipped from your head and I had to speak to you quite sharply to remind you to stand straight, facing the mirror.

I strongly suspect that if I hadn’t been there David, you might have tried to run away and then you would have been very serious trouble… as if you weren’t in enough trouble already! So I think you have me to thank for keeping you standing where your mum had told you to, in front of that full-length mirror with your school vest up and schoolboy underpants down.

The voices in the hall got closer, didn’t they David? Who do you think was with your mum? You knew whoever it was would soon come into the room and then what would they see? They’d see a sixteen-year-old schoolboy dressed in nothing more than his school vest and underpants standing in front of a mirror with his hands on his head. But this schoolboy had had his vest pulled up and his underpants pulled down by his mum, so anyone walking into that room could see…

… well what a surprise! It was my daughter Suzy! Her face was a picture… and don’t tell me you couldn’t see it, because all it took was one glance in the mirror for me to see where your eyes were looking. I’m sure you were mortified to see her and must have been even more tempted than ever to run away.

Suzy quickly put both her hands up to her mouth to stop herself from laughing and her eyes popped out when she saw your penis wobble. I don’t need to tell you that Suzy thought it was hilarious to see you standing there practically naked.

Suzy’s fourteen now, that’s two years younger than you are David, though you wouldn’t think it to see you both together in your mum’s living-room. I’m afraid you looked like a naughty little schoolboy waiting with his hands on his head for his mum to decide what to do with him in order to teach him such a badly needed lesson. And Suzy… well, to be honest David, she looked much more mature than you did at that precise moment in time. It looked as though you were two years younger than Suzy, not two years older!

It seems Suzy had found the note I’d left for her at home. I’d told her that I was going to call round at your mother’s, David, and that if I wasn’t home by , she was to come straight over and fetch me. To be honest, David, I’d quite lost track of time. Watching how your mum was dealing with you, a recalcitrant little schoolboy, was so rewarding I completely forgotten to keep an eye on the time.

Now here it was, gone five, and so Suzy had come round to see why I had been delayed. Suzy and I had a very long talk about things later on, as I’m sure you can imagine. Suzy wanted to know all about how you’d been undressed and then had your underpants pulled down and made to stand in front of the big mirror. Perhaps you could call round and show these letters to Suzy and tell her how you are trying to be a good boy. I’m sure your mum wouldn’t mind if you put on your school uniform for Suzy, after all she didn’t see you wearing it, did she? Your mum had already taken most off it off by the time Suzy arrived.

I think you’ll agree David, that once Suzy got over her initial surprise of seeing you standing with your hands on your head, she proved to be very useful.

Out of politeness, David, I asked your mum whether or not Suzy should be allowed in the living-room while you were being reprimanded and you will recall, I’m sure, your mum was surprised that I even asked!

“Of course Suzy should stay,” I believe her words were David, “Of course she must. It will do her no end of good if she’s shown how to deal with unruly, obstinate boys… David… come over here!”

I would think those last words would be imprinted on your memory of that day for all time, because that’s when you had to turn back round to face us… only this time you had to face my fourteen-year-old daughter as well!

Then you were told to shuffle over to stand in front of us three; your mum, my daughter Suzy and me. And shuffle is what you did, because with your underpants down around your ankles, what else could you do?

Suzy couldn’t help but giggle as she saw you, hobbled by those underpants, desperately trying not to let your penis bounce about, but failing miserably. As you stumbled forward towards your audience, I had to try very hard not to laugh as we all watched your almost hairless penis jiggling between your legs. I could see out of the corner of my eyes that even your mum was straining not to laugh as you struggled to keep your hands on your head.

I almost blushed when Suzy asked why it was that you didn’t have any pubic hair to speak of. My little girl was very matter-of-fact about this and your mum told her that your lack of any proper pubic hair probably explained why your behaviour was so juvenile. Just like a twelve-year-old, I told Suzy. She thought this was very funny and said that if David was twelve, then she, my little Suzy, should be…

… old enough to help us out with David, your mum said.

This took me by surprise, as I’m sure it did you, David and I asked Suzy if she wanted to help your mum. I don’t think you need to be reminded what Suzy said… no, of course not. Suzy agreed to help out straight away.

Since Suzy had drawn our attention to them, I decided to speak to your mum there and then about those ridiculous, straggly hairs at the base of your penis. I don’t think your mum was ready to do anything about them at first, saying they were at least a sign that you were slowly beginning to grow up. She said you had been teased in the school showers by your classmates for not having any pubic hair, so to have any hairs, even a few that you could show them, would at least be something. I agreed with your mum that it had been a long wait for you to get some hairs and that you must feel very proud to have a few at last. However I told her that I still thought they looked as though they could do with tidying up. A light trim would make them look much smarter.

You did look nervous David as we discussed those little hairs of yours and eventually your mum gave in and agreed after Suzy insisted your straggly little hairs looked silly. So despite your mum’s initial reservations, Suzy got her way and was allowed to ‘tidy them up a bit’.

Your mum found a small pair of nail scissors and handed them to Suzy and told her to be careful and just give your hairs a light trim as she didn’t want you coming home in tears because the other boys had been teasing you again for not having any pubic hair.

Suzy took the small scissors and leant forwards, but she soon found that it was difficult to trim those wispy little curls of hair David, because your penis got in the way. You see David, those unkempt little hairs needed to be held straight before they could be suitably trimmed and Suzy didn’t have enough hands to do it properly. It was much more difficult to smarten up those little hairs of yours than it looked!

Never mind, Suzy, being a sensible girl, turned to me and asked me to help. Suzy told me that if I would hold your penis out of the way, she could pull your straggly hairs straight for trimming with her little scissors.

So that’s what we did, wasn’t it? I leant forward next to Suzy and reached out to pinch your foreskin between my thumb and forefinger. I pulled your penis to the right and Suzy was then able to start clipping the hairs on the left side at the base of your penis.

Unfortunately at that point, just when Suzy was starting to tidy your little hairs, you flinched as you felt me touch the red smack-marks left by your mum earlier. Were they still tender David? I was only trying to steady myself while I held your penis, but the next thing anyone knew, Suzy was holding up most of those little hairs from the left-hand side of your penis between fingers! When you flinched and jerked forward Suzy’s scissors slipped and she clipped off more of your straggly hairs than she intended. In fact she snipped them right off!

I’m afraid you only had yourself to blame David, if you hadn’t jumped like that, Suzy wouldn’t have clipped your hairs quite so short. So it was no use making that scene when you realised what had happened. You jerked back and tried to pull your penis out of my hand, didn’t you? Well, I held tightly onto your foreskin and just as well I did, because you put up quite a struggle and even took down your hands from your head!

But you did look so funny when you pulled back with your foreskin stretched right out and your penis pulled forwards. Coupled with the sight of one side of your penis with some untidy little hairs growing and the other with virtually none where Suzy had slipped with her scissors, I think even you would agree you looked rather silly!

As I said to your mum, it was unfortunate but there was only one thing for it, but to trim all your little hairs right off. I think she was a bit reluctant, but in the end she agreed that we couldn’t leave you looking as your were, so Suzy was told to finish trimming the side she’d started and to carry on and clip the other side right off too.

I was still holding onto your foreskin and pulling your penis from side-to-side so that your mum could see that I was right and that Suzy should finish clipping all your little hairs right off.

I think that by the time you come to read this, your hands will be shaking and your palms sweating. Am I right David? Yes… well I hope you’re ready because I’m going to tell you what happened next. This must have been the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you… do you agree David? I’m sure you do, because in front of me, in front of your mum and in front of my daughter, fourteen-year-old Suzy, you had an erection.

Yes David, you lost your self-control and had an erection right in front of us all.

When I let go of your penis it sprang up leaving us in no doubt what had happened. I don’t know who was most shocked. Suzy sat there and gawped at your stiff penis, which was pointing straight up so as to leave your testicles completely exposed. Your mum was shocked into silence for a moment and then started to apologise profusely for your loss of self-control. I, who had been holding tightly onto your penis, at least was prepared for the shock as I had sensed you were getting flustered as I manipulated your penis. But I don’t think that any of us was prepared for what happened next…

As you stood there with your hands still clutched together on top of your head, bubbles of clear sticky liquid appeared between the folds of pink flesh at the top of your foreskin. You were dribbling pre-ejaculate…

Your mum lost her temper and jumped up as a pearl-sized drop of the liquid trickled down the length of your penis. She jumped up and grabbed you by the ear and you twisted your head as she hauled you round to march you back towards the mirror. Your feet must have got caught in your underpants because the next thing we knew you were sprawled out on the floor.

I’m afraid your mum must have thought you were being wilfully disobedient and simply tugged on your ear to pull you back up. Ouch! That must have hurt David, but what did you expect?

You managed to scrabble back to your feet and I glanced sideways to look at Suzy who was still gasping with astonishment at the sight of a sixteen-year-old schoolboy being taken to task by his mum. It must have been a real eye-opener to my daughter to see you so disgraced.

I could see your mum wasn’t through with you though, not by a long chalk and once she’d hauled you back to your feet she turned to Suzy and told her to finish clipping your little hairs… and she was to be sure and snip them all off, right off!

I’m afraid that by this time you were snivelling and begging your mum not to let Suzy cut off your hairs… You were a sorry sight David. Your nose was running again and I could see a single salty tear roll from your left eye down over your cheek.

I took hold of your penis once more. Even though you were fully erect your foreskin was still covering the head of your penis and so I took hold of your penis just below the glans, at the top of the slim shaft. I squeezed tightly and pulled it to one side so that Suzy could finish snipping off your little hairs. As I moved your penis, the foreskin slipped down. The glans was exposed and it glistened with your pre-ejaculate as some more bubbled up. My fingers got a bit slippery and so I had to squeeze more tightly on your penis to keep it in place and even more pre-ejaculate oozed out, didn’t it David?

Meanwhile Suzy snipped away with her little scissors and soon had all the remaining straggly hairs cut off from that side of your penis.

Once that side was finished, I pulled your erect penis to the other side to allow Suzy to snip the hairs from that side. Your penis was getting even more slippery and my fingers were sticky with all the pre-ejaculate you were making David, so I took hold of your penis at its base with my other hand while I pulled your foreskin back over the head of your penis. I know that the tip of a boy’s penis becomes very sensitive when he has an erection like you had David and that covering up the sensitive head with the boy’s foreskin can help keep him from getting over-excited.

Unfortunately your foreskin kept slipping back and exposing the head of your penis David. Each time I pulled your foreskin up over the head of your penis, the skin simply rolled back again. Try as I might, I couldn’t get your foreskin to stay covering the head of your penis.

I had both my hands holding your penis as Suzy set to work with her little scissors on the unkempt hairs to the right of your penis and she soon had them all snipped off. It was just as well, because you were dribbling quite a lot of pre-ejaculate, weren’t you David? It was trickling down the shaft of your penis and some of it was oozing over my fingers.

Then all of a sudden your penis jerked and slipped from my sticky fingers. What happened then David? What happened when your stiff penis jerked from my grasp? David, I hope you are reading this very carefully and I hope you still feel ashamed with yourself for what happened next…

When your stiff penis slipped from between my fingers it bounced and slapped against your tummy. Your foreskin was drawn right back exposing the highly sensitive tip of your penis and when it hit your tummy you ejaculated. You stumbled backwards and, with your feet caught up in your underpants, you lost your balance and ended up sprawled on the living-room floor at our feet.

You continued to ejaculate David… ejaculating in your mom’s living-room in front of Suzy, your mom and me.

You sprayed your mess everywhere! You completely lost your self-control David. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. Your mother was horrified. Heaven knows what young Suzy thought seeing all that white stuff squirting out from your penis. The pulses of ejaculate seemed to go on forever… I thought you’d never stop!

By the time you’d finished ejaculating David, you’d managed to cover yourself with your boy’s sperm. It was running down your chest and you’d even managed to get some of it up on your chin. You really let yourself down badly David. I’d have thought a boy of sixteen would’ve been able to control himself better than that… but then you haven’t been acting like a boy of sixteen and you certainly don’t look like one now, so I don’t suppose it should be any surprise that you don’t behave like one either.

Well David, I think on that rather sad note I’d better end this letter, but as you know, things weren’t quite finished, were they?


As ever, with concern and affection,
Stephanie & Suzy!

3 comments:

  1. This story is so amazing in the description of how Stephanie and her daughter Suzy take the best care of Davids public hair, specially the way Stephanie, of course in the best interest of David, handles his penis while Suzy clips his hair. The detailed description how Stephanie handles Davids penis must be sooo embarrassing for David. This part of this story is a good way to humiliate boys and can be a trigger to moms and their daughters to humiliates boys in other stories. Thanks for writing this highly original story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting your comment. It's good to be reminded of stories I wrote a little while ago. Is it really ten years... blimey!

      Delete
    2. Very very welcome. I was totally blown away by this letters to David part 3. The way you described the handling of the penis, and the way his foreskin is handles is soooo humiliation and sooo embarrassing. Very very very good writing.

      Delete